This immersive one-hour workshop will be held at Victoria's Annual Seedy Saturday! Sarah from BOTANIC Creative will share with you everything there is to know about growing, propagating and playing with succulents!
Topics included, but are not limited to:
- Foolproof tricks so you will never kill a succulent again!
- Lighting requirements
- Watering requirements and techniques
- Appropriate soil and containers
- Various types of succulent families
- The difference between indoor and outdoor varieties
- Propagation methods
- Disease/pest management and troubleshooting
Sarah will also demonstrate how to create your own succulent terrarium, after which there will be a chance to win the finished piece! There will be plenty of time for Q&A, so bring your notepad, questions, and get prepare for answers!
This workshop is FREE with the admission ($7) to Seedy Saturday, which will give you full access to all of the workshops, seminars, vendors and events happening all day long!